Ibrida, festival of intermedia arts is launching an open call for the 2018 edition.
Ibrida Festival will be held in May 10 to 13th 2018 in Forlì (Italy). The festival is particularly focused on videoart, experimental cinema and live performances that have video as an important part of the exhibition. (https://www.facebook.com/ibridafestival) Ibrida is about artistic contaminations and works that mix different kinds of mediums. The festival is curated by Vertov Project, art directors Francesca Leoni and Davide Mastrangelo.
- Participating is free of charge.
- Deadline: 31 January 2018
- Each artist may submit up to 3 works, also in different media.
- For submitting, please cut and paste the entry form below attached as a word document wit three screenshots. Please rename the images, by using – your name / title of work / 1,2,3…
- The festival doesn’t pay any fees for the projection of the video.
- For the live performances the festival offers: food and accommodation during festival, travel and expenses support. Invitation letter, under request
What we are looking for:
Video art - Experimental film: video (duration: min. 1 minute, max. 10 minutes, preferred HD, .mp4 or .mov (H264 codec) – we are looking for videos using the audio-visual medium in an innovative way and that mix different kinds of media.
interactive image – online/offline multimedia – Virtual Reality (resolution up to 1920 X 1080p, preview online)
Live Performance: Performances that interact with videos
(please use for each submission a separate form)
medium : video- live performance
Link for preview:
VIMEO or YouTube
Additions information - projects, drawings, links, anything that can support you work - in case of live performance you can send us a list of technical needs.
The submitter declares and confirms that he/she is holding all author’s rights and gives permission to include the submitted work during Ibrida Festival and use images (screenshots, etc) for non-commercial purposes free of charge.
Signed by (submitter)
Please cut and paste this form in Word document and send the complete submission, including artist CV, stills and statement a attached to: email@example.com